From 62 applications, 20 concept-stage companies have made the first cut in OEN’s Angel Oregon 2017 Program and will proceed to compete in the next round.
The companies represent a wide range of sectors—including business services, construction, consumer products, education, fintech, healthcare services, internet/web services, lifestyle, medical devices & equipment, mobile, software, and travel.
Learn more below:
- AppWEAR Inc.—”App-Driven Comfort Clothing. Born from Technical and Outdoor Sports Enthusiasm-garments engineered to give the user tremendous control and a personal climate.”
- Bnb Boss—”Seamless Airbnb property management.”
- Carmarket Corp.—”New way to buy used cars – direct and safe.”
- Cascadia Quake Kits—”Building self-reliant and resilient communities–one kit at a time.”
- Emergent Health Care Solutions—”A solution for hospitals and joint replacement surgery patients to guide and remotely monitor their recovery.”
- Gpsy—”A trust-based app that builds upon the idea of ‘social mapping’ – being able to share one’s favorite places exclusively with friends and family.”
- JULVIA Technologies, Inc.—”Our medical devices make suturing and stapling the skin better and easier, and prevent costly wound closure complications.”
- Jupiter Devices—”Noninvasive glucose monitoring that is noninvasive to your life.”
- LearnLife—”Provides career navigation tools for people to find their passion and path.”
- Logila—”An integrated cloud-based workflow solution that taps unrealized potential for employers to mitigate regulatory risk and reduce workers comp costs.”
- Make Change, Inc.—”Use your debit card. Round up the change. Donate the difference. Make change!”
- Peer Health—”Provides Data-As-A-Service about real-world patient experiences to the Life Sciences Industry in a secure, high engagement healthcare social platform”
- Scopic—”A Portland-specific directory that helps agencies find the right freelancers quickly and easily.”
- SenseIntel—”Smart construction surveying system. Ensuring new buildings are placed, aligned, and leveled properly on each floor with our data gathering and analysis system.”
- Tiny Tech Academy—”A diverse super crew of techies inspiring the leaders of tomorrow.”
- Twine Registry—”A wedding registry for couples who find happiness in shared experiences, so when the wedding is over, the fun is just beginning.”
- Vendoo—”An online tool for sellers that allows them to cross post their items on multiple marketplaces and manage their items and messages all from one place.”
- Versi, LLC—”Where business meets diverse consumers.”
- Via Raiz—”Where Mexican craftsmanship meets modern design.”
- Werkhorse—”Matching businesses with the best talent while empowering today’s work force.”
We’ll be announcing the semifinalists on February 28. The winner, who will receive a valuable package of goods and services, will be announced at OEN’s Angel Oregon Showcase on April 27.