Ready to scale your packaged food or beverage product? Oregon Angel Food (OregonAF) offers industry connections, pitch practice, investor intros, and the lowdown on if/when/how to take investment. Plus: brand awareness, media coverage, sampling opportunities, retailer connections and support from partners in operations, legal, finance, sales and much more.
One participating startup will earn an angel investment of ~$100K, to be announced at a public grand finale on September 18th. Investors and paid ticket-holders will receive a gift box of samples to open, sample and celebrate together during the pitches in this live, interactive event.
What is Oregon Angel Food?
- OregonAF is a premier Pacific Northwest food+beverage investment event
- Included is a four-part workshop series: Scaling a Food or Beverage Business for investors and entrepreneurs in July
- The live, interactive Grand Finale on September 18th will be broadcast via YouTube LIVE and feature investment-ready local food/beverage brands, plus showcase some of the most exciting concept companies on the horizon. If you invest in the F&B sector, you won’t want to miss it.
- One company will receive an angel investment of ~$100K; all participating companies will receive support to refine their company pitches, technical assistance customized to their business, investor introductions, and awareness-building media.
- June 17: Applications Open
- June 23: Application Info Session (recording password: 3x?!16z6)
- July 5: Application Deadline!
- July 14, 21, 28, Aug 4: Scaling a Food or Beverage Business Workshops
- September 18: Grand Finale & Pitch Fest (broadcast to the public)
- Founders of packaged food or beverage companies based in Oregon or SW Washington are invited to attend. Participants will be divided into “concept” (pre/early-launch) and “growth” (investment-ready) categories.
- Past participants are welcome to re-apply.
- We value and welcome entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds.
- Translation services can be provided upon request.
- Entry fee of $35 required with application.
- Apply by July 2, 2020.
Scaling a Food or Beverage Business Workshops:
Mark your calendar for Tuesday mornings in July to join industry experts in a series of workshops designed to help enterpreneurs map the next major steps for the company, and for investors new to food and beverage to learn the sector fast. All sessions will be hosted via Zoom, 8:30-10am. Sessions will be recorded, but live participation is recommended to take advantage of Q&A with the presenters. Speakers to be announced.
- July 14
- July 21
- July 28
- August 4
Our goal is to raise $100k in $5k increments. If you are an accredited investor and interested in participating, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full overview of the Oregon Angel Food program, please review this summary deck: OregonAF_2020.