After a year-long break, the signature OEN event, Angel Oregon, is BACK! This year’s event, the Angel Food Conference, will showcase scaling food & beverage companies from Oregon and SW Washington and represents the state’s first fund designed exclusively for Oregon’s valuable food and beverage sector. There will also be a robust three-month educational program leading up to the conference.
LEARN | CONNECT | LAUNCH | FUND | GROW
Oregon is an epicenter of artisan food and beverage innovation and OEN is the first stop on any entrepreneur’s journey.
- A four-part, three-month educational program
- A one-day angel conference with investors, industry experts, “Pitch Fest” and food fair
- Visibility and media coverage
- An opportunity to win pro bono professional services
- Concept Stage applicants also get an opportunity to pitch at the May PubTalk
- An opportunity for later-stage companies to win an investment of approximately $100K
Any entrepreneur – from concept to growth stage – who wants to expand their food & beverage company.
Educational sessions will be hosted at partner locations and will include ample time for networking. The Angel Food Conference on June 19 will be at The Redd East.
Because every entrepreneur can use assistance. OEN connects entrepreneurs to every resource they need along their journey including mentors, professional service providers, marketing/sales/co-packing/distribution partners, access to funding, business networking, and more.
Exact days and times coming soon.
- Week of April 22: Pitching + Using GUST Business Tool Software
- Week of April 29: Product + Brand Development: Tasks leading up to selling your first products
- Week of May 20: Go to (Local) Markets – Test product/market fit and build sales
- Week of June 4: Scale Up – You’ve proven locally that people want your product; now you’re ready to scale
June 19: Angel Food Conference and Food Fair
This is it! The big event! There will be a pitch fest where Concept Stage companies compete for prizes and YOU get to pick the winner. Later stage companies will pitch for an investment award of about $100,000. Hear from some of the most successful food & beverage entrepreneurs in Oregon, and meet investors and industry experts. Taste your way around the food fair as you network with all the movers and shakers in the industry.
Our goal is to raise $100k in $5k increments. If you are an accredited investor and interested in participating please email Julie Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.