Got a Great Idea?
We want to help it take flight. Apply to the Concept Stage Competition for an opportunity to:
- Hone your pitch and business plan ($50 value)
- Get coaching & mentoring from business leaders (Priceless!)
- Learn from experts at four educational sessions ($200 value)
- Present at OEN’s May 8 PubTalk Pitchfest ($25 value)
- Present to 200+ investors and business leaders at OEN’s Angel Food Conference
- Win a prize package of goods and services (worth up to $20,000)
All applicants will receive one ticket to the Angel Food Conference on June 19 ($125+ value). Applicants may also be considered for loans ranging from $25,000 – $250,000 through Business Oregon’s Small Business Expansion Program.
OEN’s Angel Food Conference 2019 Program is only open to companies located in Oregon or SW Washington.
Companies participating in the Concept Stage competition typically:
- Have a great idea, and are close to “proof of concept”
- Are in the process of testing their product in the market
- Have little if any revenue – yet
If you have already generated revenue, completed your business plan, and developed your product or service, you may be a better fit for our Startup and Developing Stage Competition. Please review our Startup Stage criteria here.
- April 3: Info session
- April 17: Pitch applications due by 12:00 midnight
- May 8: PubTalk PitchFest
- June 19: Angel Food Conference (winners announced), including a food fair
The cost to apply to the Angel Food Conference for the Concept Stage Competition is $99 for OEN members and $190 for non-members. The non-member rate includes one year of OEN Concept Stage Membership (cost of $95, with a $200 value).