Application deadline: 7/5/2020
Anticipated start date: 7/15/2020
The nonprofit Oregon Entrepreneurs Network is seeking a part-time, Spanish-speaking project coordinator for a four-month contract. The ideal candidate thrives on details, is fluent in Spanish, and would enjoy facilitating successful collaboration among entrepreneurs, volunteers, partners and supporters of OEN.
Who we are:
OEN is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization working inclusively and collaboratively to help build wealth and prosperity via innovation and entrepreneurship.
We seek diverse perspectives that will add richness to our evolving organization and networks. Lived entrepreneurial experiences and transferable skills will be considered in evaluating applicant qualifications.
- Schedule and attend committee meetings, take notes, follow up on action items.
- Set up event registration online, respond to questions and provide customer service via email, do event analytics and follow up.
- Translate relevant materials into Spanish (via Google Translate), and proofread/edit for accuracy. Provide support/customer service to Spanish speaking entrepreneurs on occasion.
- Manage online event set-up, logins, host platform/tech, troubleshooting as needed.
- Help update and maintain the organizations contact database.
- Excellent written communication.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish.
- Organized, dependable, and detail oriented, with excellent project management skills and follow-through.
- Strong customer service with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including with people from different races, ethnicities, cultures, and backgrounds.
- Experience with events (especially online meeting tech or A/V) preferred, or transferable skills.
- Genuine excitement for supporting entrepreneurs; past entrepreneurial experience a plus.
- This is a part-time, contract position, averaging 20 hours per week.
- July 15 – Nov 15
- All work can be done from home.
How To Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter by July 5th to email@example.com