From 39 applications, 18 early-stage companies have made the first cut in OEN’s Angel Oregon 2017 Program and will proceed to compete in the next round.
The companies represent a wide range of sectors—including consumer products, food & beverage, education, biotech, software, cleantech, marketing, retail, medical devices, real estate, media, and healthcare.
Learn more below:
- 7Even Dynamics, Inc.—”We re-invent the shoe.”
- BG Reynolds LLC—”BG Reynolds is the trusted brand for an incredible cocktail experience, and adventure in every glass!”
- CMS Global—”We provide Global access to quality education for everyone!”
- ColorKitchen—”Naturally vibrant food colors and artificial dye-free, plant-based, and non-GMO decorative kits for the health-conscious home-baker and bakeries.”
- Costanoan Biotechnologies—”Costanoan Biotechnologies lets life science researchers find the right needle in a stack of needles, making drug discovery and production faster and cheaper.”
- EcoPro Polymers—”Provides formaldehyde-free, safe and sustainable adhesives for interior wood products by removing toxic formaldehyde from interior air.”
- Gift 2 Grow—”Beautifully simple SaaS marketing automation platform designed specifically for independent professionals and local businesses.”
- Happy Smiles For Kids—”Unique hand-crafted Stuffed dolls for hospital and military children/teens/adults- for sale individually or in large quantities.”
- Madorra—”Madorra has the first non-hormonal, non-invasive medical device to treat vaginal atrophy in post-menopausal women.”
- Noappfee.com—”We revolutionize apartment hunting by instantly matching renters to homes they qualify for so they can move in today!”
- OmniAlly Digital Solutions—”Your Partner in Complete Visual Communication Solutions.”
- OpConnect—”OpConnect operates a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that manages electric car chargers made by a number of manufacturers to help charger owners maximize revenue.”
- Outdoor Project—”With 5.5 MILLION users and 700% year-over-year growth, the fastest growing website in the U.S. for outdoor recreation and travel.”
- Pixameter—”PixaMed is an intelligent imaging platform that delivers skin lesion measurement, analysis, tracking, and documentation using a mobile device.”
- Prefeye—”Retailer B2B preference recommendation platform. Preference matching people to products based on individual preferences of taste, style, fit, look and feel.”
- Ripclear—”Ripclear lens protectors are a patented thin film technology that protects eyewear lenses & meets ANSI Z87 military rated clarity. Screen protectors for lenses.”
- Rooted Recovery—”Rooted Recovery is uprooting the barriers that keep people sick by reinventing the ways people access and receive treatment.”
- Zembula—”Zembula is a SaaS company that empowers brands to easily create fun and engaging experiences that drive 7x the click through rates and 7x the time spent.”
We’ll be announcing the semifinalists on February 22. The winner of the investment award, historically between $200,000 to $300,000, will be announced at OEN’s Angel Oregon Showcase on April 27.