Dive deep into the auditory realm of podcasting. Discover how this medium can be leveraged to amplify your brand across an industry, establish yourself as a thought leader, create
Dive deep into the auditory realm of podcasting. Discover how this medium can be leveraged to amplify your brand across an industry, establish yourself as a thought leader, create evergreen and reusable content, and spearhead modern business development.
The fireside chat includes Michael Coates, is an entrepreneur & co-founder of Startup Radio Network with over 1,000 episodes and over 4 million listens. Joining Michael is AJ McCreary host of Sharing Culture and Josh Carter of the Veteran Founder Podcast & theFIVE10 and moderating the fireside chat is Rose Kaz of the Money, Sex & Politics Podcast. In this session you’ll learn how to choose an impactful direction for your show and all the nuts-and-bolts of planning, production, and utilize the platform in the most effective way.
Why develop and create a podcast for your company?
1. Builds Authority and Credibility: Hosting a podcast allows you to position yourself and your business as an industry expert. When you consistently provide valuable insights, share knowledge, and interview thought leaders in your niche, you build trust and credibility among your audience.
2. Expands Your Reach: Podcasts have a global reach, and they can attract listeners from around the world. This broader reach can help you tap into new markets and customer segments that may not have been accessible through traditional marketing methods.
3. Fosters Brand Loyalty: Regular podcast content keeps your audience engaged and connected with your brand. By consistently delivering high-quality, relevant content, you can foster a loyal community of listeners who are more likely to become long-term customers or clients.
4. Content Repurposing: Podcast episodes can serve as a valuable source of content that can be repurposed across various platforms. You can transcribe episodes into blog posts, create social media snippets, or even turn podcast content into e-books or webinars. This maximizes the utility of your content and improves your online presence.
5. Monetization Opportunities: Podcasting can generate revenue through various avenues, such as sponsorships, affiliate marketing, selling merchandise, premium subscriptions, or offering exclusive content to paid subscribers. While it may take time to build a sizable audience, the potential for monetization is a significant advantage.
Remember that podcasting requires consistent effort and dedication, as building an audience can take time. However, the long-term benefits, including increased brand awareness, customer engagement, and revenue opportunities, make it a valuable marketing and branding strategy for businesses.
Brought to you in part by Upstart Collective, Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN), Graybox & Founder Roundtable Mastermind
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 10:30 am
107 SE Washington Street #7
Startup Your Startup