08dec9:00 am2:30 amAvailable Resources for Going International - a Scale-up in Europe EventIndustry:AllType of Event:Funding,Networking,Pitch EventRegion:Central Oregon,Eastern Oregon,Portland Metro,Southern Oregon,Southwest Washington
Scale your business in Europe and get supported for it: the Government of Bulgaria, a European Union member state, is inviting you to a half day event laying out the
Scale your business in Europe and get supported for it: the Government of Bulgaria, a European Union member state, is inviting you to a half day event laying out the resources it offers to American startups, SMEs and tech companies in expanding their footprint in Europe and EMEA. Hear EU R&D grant funding experts, startup associations, cleantech and social enterprise funds, Bulgarian VCs, innovation officials and incentive agencies at the seminar, then network with the European guests and other attendees over coffee break and buffet lunch.
Bulgaria offers resources as the perfect European-Eurasian scaleup gateway:
• market access to 750 million consumers on three continents just 1-hour flight / 3-hours’ drive
• assistance for your sales multilingual product support
• government incentives
• lower cost of doing business in the Old World
• local VCs for your second and additional rounds
• the easiest GDPR compliance in Europe
• availability of tech and engineering talent / software developers
• EU product development, R&D and social enterprise grants.
The Government of Bulgaria Investment Agency and the American Chamber of Commerce cooperate in equipping your overseas vision through this event.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 2:30 am
European Union - Government of Bulgaria and AmChamAmerican Chamber of Commerce In Bulgaria and Bulgaria Investment Agency 1450 G Street NW Washington, DC, 20005, USA