Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) today announced the finalists for five categories in the 2023 OEN Entrepreneurship Awards. The winners will be revealed at a ceremony with the theme An Evening in Three Acts: Connection, Inspiration and Celebration on Thursday, November 16th, 2023.
OEN is introducing the Community Catalyst Award this year that will recognize three individuals or organizations annually that create opportunities for connection, education and services in support of founders and entrepreneurs. The winners of this award will be announced later this fall.
The awards event this year will be emceed by Paige Hendrix Buckner, CEO of All Raise. The format will be slightly different with an emphasis on networking prior to and following the awards presentation.
OEN Entrepreneurship 2023 Award Finalists include:
EARLY STAGE AWARD FINALISTS:
- CardCraft | Damola ‘D’ Omotosho, Founder
- Grove Cookie Company | Grayson & Marie Hogard, Co-Founders
- Howl at the Spoon | Melanie Jenkinson, Founder
DEVELOPMENT STAGE AWARD:
- Altitude Beverages | Thomas Angel & Laura Melgarejo-Silva, Co Founders
- Espiku | Bahman Abbasi, Founder
- SQWAD – Nick Lawson & Lee Jorgensen, Co-Founders
GROWTH STAGE AWARD
- Burch Energy Services | David Burchfield, Founder
- Chapul Farms | Patrick Crowley, Founder
- Rock Paper Coin | Elizabeth Sheils & Nora Sheils, Co-Founders
- Adre | Anyeley Hallová, Founder
- Hopscotch | Nicole Jensen & Hunter Inman, Co-Founders
- Precision Analytical | Mark Newman, Andy Tyssen & Katie Newman
ENTREPRENEURIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Paresh Patel | Founder & CEO, PayRange
- Junea Rocha | Co-Founder & CMO, BraziBites
- Jake Weatherly | CEO, SheerID
“Announcing the OEN Entrepreneurship Award finalists is such an honor. Each of these companies and individuals deserve to be celebrated for the work they are doing building the robust, diverse and collaborative entrepreneurial economy in the region,” said OEN Executive Director Cara Turano. “A huge thank you to the impressive panel of judges from across the state who represent a wide array of industries and backgrounds that reviewed more than 200 nominations to arrive at these finalists. Kudos to every nominee. We look forward to connecting, inspiring and celebrating in November.”
The 2023 OEN Entrepreneurship Awards will be held from 5:00-9:00 pm on November 16th at The Armory at Portland Center Stage. Seating packages and limited sponsorships can be purchased by contacting Alex Gamboa Grand (firstname.lastname@example.org). Individual tickets can be purchased at www.oen.org/awards23.
Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to helping entrepreneurs start up and scale up. The organization hosts a mix of sector-specific Angel Oregon entrepreneur education and angel investment programs each year, including Angel Oregon Life & Bioscience (AOBIO), Oregon Tech (AOTech) and Oregon Angel Food (OregonAF), as well as the annual OEN Entrepreneurship Awards. Learn more at www.oen.org.