Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) enhances Oregon’s economy by nurturing a vibrant community of entrepreneurs and the business resources to support them.
OEN connects entrepreneurs with the people they need to know, the programs and education they need to grow, and the capital they need to scale. We are a convener for the state’s thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem and a guide for the entrepreneurial journey.
OEN is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded Marketing and Events Coordinator who has a passion for business and a hunger for growth. We’re looking for a clutch player who can support our small and busy staff by taking on social media, events promotion, and execution, along with other marketing-related tasks.
This is a central role for a busy nonprofit organization with plenty of opportunities for learning and growth. If you love marketing and can thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be your dream job.
- Draft and post content for OEN’s website
- Draft and create event flyers and marketing documents
- Engage with our network on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Assist in identifying news to share with OEN’s network
- Draft OEN newsletters and member roundup
- Engage with OEN’s marketing and event calendar system
- Help manage data and OEN’s CRM system
- Manage the community event calendar
- Provide on-the-scene events support including technology setup and materials for webcasting events
- General office work and special projects as needed
The Skills Required:
- Entry level marketing/communications experience
- Graphic design experience
- Excellent writing skills, including attention to detail, proofing and knowledge of AP style
- Experience in website administration and maintenance
- Ability to multi-task, and to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have (but not required) skills include:
- SEO and Google Analytics experience
- Web design/CSS skills and/or experience with WordPress
- Experience working with the news media and social media influencers
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite for online and print document production
- Experience with Hootsuite, Canva, MailChimp and other marketing platforms
- Project management experience
$38,000-$42,000 plus benefits
Please send a letter of inquiry and resume to Maggie Finnerty at email@example.com by June 7.
OEN is committed to racial equity and believes a diverse universe of entrepreneurs will support a thriving economy. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.