All entrepreneurs practice their elevator pitches, but how many practice them in an actual elevator?
On Jan. 6, 2015, we convened a group of brave entrepreneurs and investors at the Big Pink. As they ascended and descended the tower, each entrepreneur had about 60 seconds to make their pitch to a captive investor. Popping ears be damned!
The Portland Business Journal captured some footage from the event:
After the event, the investors chose 10 entrepreneurs to proceed to round two – our January PubTalk PitchFest. Congrats to:
- Christine Enderby, Nuzzle
- Eric Thomas, HygenaMobile
- Geoffrey Janke, Simor.org
- Jeff Boggess, Bogg’s Trail Butter
- Jim Rickards, Coreculum
- Juan Barraza, VDO Interpreters
- Monica Borrell, Cardsmith, LLC
- Nathan Sturgess, Willow Games
- Rick Medlen, GarageSkins, LLC
- Tom Williams, Presspoint CRM
Register for our Jan. 21 PubTalk to see them in action! Don’t worry, there will be no elevators involved.