Do Excel spreadsheets make your heart skip a beat? Are you embarrassed to admit that you’re not sure what a hashtag is?
No entrepreneur can be expected to know it all. Our 10-week Startup Series covers the nuts and bolts of the areas in which you may lack expertise, including business structure, financial management, sales & marketing strategies, fundraising, and more.
If you’re an entrepreneur who has launched a business that is pre-revenue or bringing in less than $250,000 annually, this workshop series is for you!
In addition to formal instruction in weekly classes, each participant in OEN’s Startup Series will have access to a network of mentors covering each of the session topics below. Our mentors have agreed to provide guidance during the full 10 weeks of this program. Have a burning funding or accounting problem? No need to wait until week 7, just email one of our mentors. A full mentor list will be provided on the first day of class. Mentors/instructors will have expertise in:
- Welcome & Goal Setting
- Your Business Structure Checklist
- Marketing Strategy
- Building a Sales Strategy + Networking
- Developing a Healthy Financial Structure
- Planning Spatial Needs in the Short + Long Term & 3rd Party Contracts
- Lean Principles + Tools for Your Business
- Funding Your Company
- Hiring and Firing a Team + Digital Marketing
- Class Presentations & Wrap Up Session
If you would like to be considered for a scholarship for the Startup Series, please complete this form here.