20apr1:00 pm2:30 pmMarketing Plan 101 - Create Your Roadmap To Success | 4/20/2023Industry:AllType of Event:EducationRegion:Online
Are you overwhelmed by all the choices for marketing your business in the new year? Not sure where your time and money would be well spent? Are you just following
Are you overwhelmed by all the choices for marketing your business in the new year? Not sure where your time and money would be well spent? Are you just following what everyone else is doing and hope it works for you too?
A well executed marketing plan will help you:
– Define your business with SWOT Analysis – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threat
– Define your target audience with buyer personas
– Develop a budget
– Measuring and Optimizing your Marketing Efforts
– Define your brand with proper visuals and messaging
– Determine your best marketing channels for educating your customers, generating leads, and developing brand awareness.
This workshop is presented by Patty Ross. Patty has well over 20 years’ experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million-dollar business. She has spent 16 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, cbd/cannabis, restaurants, political activism and non-profits. Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006. Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.