** Registration Deadline Friday, 1/6/23 or until filled ** FOOD FINANCE BOOT CAMP: 4-Day Virtual Workshop (hosted by Business Impact NW and presented by the Food Finance Institute - FFI) Getting Food
** Registration Deadline Friday, 1/6/23 or until filled **
FOOD FINANCE BOOT CAMP: 4-Day Virtual Workshop (hosted by Business Impact NW and presented by the Food Finance Institute – FFI)
Getting Food & Farm Business Owners Ready for the Next Level!
Cost: $300 – Special Discounted Rate for the 4-day virtual workshop includes two attendees per business. Businesses are encouraged to bring two attendees.
* Limited to 10 businesses – register ASAP to secure your spot
• Wednesday, January 11th , 2023 – 9am-5pm: Business Models That Work for Food Companies (Individual Coaching Sessions)
• Thursday, January 12th, 2023 – 9am-4pm: Using Data & Fixing Financial Infrastructure (Market Research and Financial Fundamentals)
• Wednesday, February 15th, 2023 – 9am-5pm: Developing Your Financial Plan (Financial Packaging and Capital Structuring)
• Thursday, February 16th, 2023 – 9am-4pm: Preparing the Ask (Pitch Deck and Presentations)
Food Finance Boot Camp is a paid four-day workshop providing food and farm entrepreneurs access to industry-leading instruction and coaching focused on helping food businesses grow into strong regional and national brands. The boot camp is led by Peter Robertson, FFI Food Brand Expert in Residence and Sarah Larson, FFI Interim Director. Split into four, seven-hour sessions, the Food Finance Boot Camp’s intense finance training is designed to prepare food business owners to navigate an ever-changing food and beverage business landscape. More Information: https://businessimpactnw.org/food-business-resource-center/food-finance-boot-camp/
Direct Registration: https://businessimpactnw.ecenterdirect.com/events/7747
For questions or more info, please contact Henry Wong, email@example.com
January 11 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - February 16 (Thursday) 4:00 pm
Business Impact NWhenryw@businessimpactnw.org