Pitch, Please: January
Receive feedback on your pitch before stepping foot in front of investors, buyers, or customers.
Pitch, Please is a member-only monthly event hosted by OEN offering founders and entrepreneurs the opportunity to showcase their 5-minute pitch virtually or in person at select events throughout the state.
Following the pitch, regional thought leaders will ask questions and provide feedback to help strengthen pitches for when it’s time for the real thing.
Date: Tuesday, January 16th
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cost: Free for OEN members
Not yet an OEN member? Join today, and you can get to join in on future Pitch, Please events.
- This event is only open to OEN Entrepreneur/Start Up Members who are in the Concept, Early ($0 – $99,999), Development ($100k – $1M), and Growth ($1M – $5M) stages.
- There are limited spots at Pitch, Please per month, so registered companies will be contacted by an OEN staff member to confirm that they are pitching and provide a schedule with their estimated pitch time.
- Pitching companies will create their own slides and control them on Zoom during the event.
- Startup companies NOT selected to pitch that month are encouraged to observe the event to learn from other founders and our Feedback Panel. They will also be given priority for the next month’s event lineup.
- This event WILL be recorded and provided to pitching companies for their reference. It will not be released to the public.
January Feedback Panel