Non Technical Founders SaaS Workshop
Are you a non-technical founder with a concept or early stage SaaS product? Join Oregon Entrepreneurs Network and our partner Koridor for a mid-day workshop on Tuesday, April 4th from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at Stoel Rives – 760 SW 9th Ave. #3000, Portland.
Learn how to understand the fundamentals of software design and the development process involved. Gain the skills to work with development teams confidently. Hack your growth strategy by learning the standard techniques required to build long-lasting, habit-driven software.
The topics covered in this workshop include:
- Pitch Practice – The 4 Elements that make a pitch
- Research – Better understand the problem
- Goals & Anti Goals – What are we looking to achieve, and what are we not?
- Competition – Who are we up against?
- Facts & Assumptions – Get realistic about our industry and our customers
- Problem Statement – Design a concise solution to a problem
- Build the Persona – Who is our ideal customer and why?
- Pitch Deck – We arrive at a complete and focused solution that can be executed
A light lunch and beverages will be provided for attendees.
Sepehr has a colourful and seasoned history of entrepreneurship in various industries. Through his array of ventures, he has a balanced and realistic understanding of the skills and knowledge required to thrive as a non-technical founder in a technical world. Fortunately for us, his primary passion has always been to help drive like-minded entrepreneurs to success.
760 SW 9th Ave. #3000
Portland, Oregon United States