Food & Beverage Startup Weekend
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM
Whether you have an existing grocery CPG product or would like to launch one, this bootcamp will provide you with information, education, connections, and tactics to help you ramp and accelerate your food or beverage CPG startup.
The Food & Beverage Startup Weekend is lead by founders who have grown their brands into multiple grocery accounts.
The weekend will include networking, 1-on-1 mentor coaching, keynotes from experts, exposure to investors & grocery store buyers, developing a business plan and pitch deck, and the opportunity to pitch your business.
Participants will be divided between brands just starting or in ideation phase, already launched and individuals that are in 50+ grocery accounts.
Top winners will be selected to pitch on stage at the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network OregonAF Marketplace on Saturday, September 23rd at Chemeketa Community College Ag Complex. Winners will have opportunity to win grant dollars and potentially obtain investment dollars.
Participants will walk away with a better understanding of your brand, stronger strategy, pitch deck, one-page business plan, connections for continued support and more education than you probably signed up for.
Food and beverages will be provided throughout the whole weekend.
- OEN Member: $65
- Non-Member: $80
- Friday, August 25th: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, August 26th: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, August 27th: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
GUEST SPEAKERS, MENTORS & JUDGES
- John Boyle, Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer – Market of Choice
- Stephen Caldwell, Founder – Rösti Soft Spuds
- Brian Flick, Owner & Chocolate Maker – Pitch Dark Chocolate
- Chris Fontenot, Head of CPG Sales – The Supplant Company
- Jose Gonzales, Co-Founder – La Familia Cider
- Matt Kuerbis, Owner – HYCH
- Malee Ojua, Owner – Sacred Fire Creative
- Greg Peterson
- Jovani Prince, CEO – The Cracker King
- Sarah Weiner, Executive Director – Good Food Foundation
- Mike White, Venture Catalyst & Founder – Best Damn BBQ Sauce
Chemeketa Center for Business & Industry
626 High St NE
Salem, OR 97301
626 High St NE
Salem, Oregon United States