2023 OEN Entrepreneurship Awards
Oregon Entrepreneurs Network and Presenting Sponsor Newmark are excited to host the 2023 OEN Entrepreneurship Awards on Thursday, November 16, 2023 starting at 5:00 pm at Portland Center Stage: The Armory.
An Evening in Three Acts the 29th annual Entrepreneurship Awards will highlight the regional power of Connection, Inspiration and Celebration as this year’s winners are unveiled.
The welcome reception in the Main Lobby and Alan J. Beard Mezzanine Lobby kicks off at 5:00 pm.
This is the perfect in-person opportunity to rekindle relationships and make a new CONNECTION with other members of the regional entrepreneur ecosystem.
The Awards Ceremony will take place in the Main Stage Theatre starting at 6:30 pm. Gather INSPIRATION from, and cheer on, the incredible finalists and winners in the following categories.
- Early, Growth and Development Stage Awards that encompass a variety of criteria including financial achievement, traction, team and social impact.
- Entrepreneurial Achievement recognizes a founder or co-founding team who have led their company to success while demonstrating outstanding leadership.
- Community Catalyst recognizes an individual or community organization that creates opportunities for connection, education and services in support of founders and entrepreneurs.
- Trailblazer will be awarded to an individual company that has demonstrated creativity, originality, and entrepreneurial spirit in its pursuit of new ideas and innovative solutions. Successfully paving a new way in existing markets, or creating new ones, through their strategies, products, services or approaches in their industries.
Throughout her career, Paige has been a leader at the intersection of education, entrepreneurship, public policy, and social justice.
Prior to joining All Raise, Paige was on the leadership team at Founder Gym, the #1 training program teaching underrepresented founders how to raise venture capital. During her time at Founder Gym, Paige grew from Program Manager to COO. Paige operated the Founder Gym Fundraising Cohort, which trained 656 founders on 6 continents who went on to raise over $130 million (and counting). Paige also managed partnerships with top organizations like Google for Startups, Sequoia Capital, Meta, Silicon Valley Bank, and more. Paige is the founder of ClientJoy, a platform for business gifting, from 2015 to 2019.
Paige is deeply embedded in the Portland entrepreneurial ecosystem. Paige was an instructor for the TiE Young Entrepreneurs Oregon Program, served on the board of the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network, and co-founded the Xcelerate Fund for women entrepreneurs. Paige was a Teach for America Corps Member from 2008 to 2011.
Paige received a B.A. in International Studies & Geography from the University of Missouri-Columbia and a Master’s of Elementary, Education, & Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. She lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband and two children, and her dog Cosmo.
Don’t rush off right after the awards!
There will be a lively CELEBRATION of all the finalists, winners and our amazing OEN community in the Main Lobby and Alan J. Beard Mezzanine Lobby following the Awards Ceremony.
The 2023 OEN Entrepreneurship Awards will include a Welcome Reception and After Party with heavy hors d’oeuvres, desserts, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. There will be no sit-down dinner.
- OEN Member: $100
- Non-Member $150
Help underwrite the Oregon Entrepreneurship Awards as a Community Builder or by purchasing a Party Pack. Contact Alex Gamboa Grand to coordinate your Awards engagement.
- Community Builder: $2,500
Includes eight (8) tickets to the Awards, complimentary tickets gifted to regional entrepreneurs on your behalf, and recognition on the website, in the event program, and on signage at the Awards.
- Party Pack: $1,500
This opportunity includes eight (8) tickets to the Awards and recognition in the event program.
Entrepreneurship Awards Sponsorship
Thank You Sponsors
- Alexander Connections
- Moss Adams
- Perkins & Co.
- PlusPoint Consulting