Oregon Angel Food 2021: SCALE
You’ve dialed in your formula, gained local traction, and you’re ready to scale up. You’re seeking smart money that comes with food industry expertise and investor connections. In addition to the workshops & coaching described above, you’ll pitch food investors directly and compete for a $200K direct angel investment.
- Food or Beverage Makers in Oregon or SW Washington (Clark County)
- No CBD products; no food tech or F&B-adjacent
- Minimum of ~$10K/sales each of the last three months
- Leadership team with relevant past experience
- Ready to scale regional/national brand
SCALE Track application requires a Gust profile, including pitch deck and financials, in addition to registration. All Gust applications will be reviewed by investors for acceptance in SCALE. Those not accepted will receive a summary of feedback and coaching and invited to the BUILD Track.
SCALE Track – $65 OEN Members; $85 Non-Members
- Includes everything in the BUILD Track, PLUS:
- Pitch deck and Gust profile review and feedback by investors for all applicants
- If accepted into SCALE, you’ll go through investor due diligence and the opportunity to earn $200K equity investment
- SCALE Finalists will present on the main stage at the OregonAF Grand Finale on September 17th
Please Note: SCALE Finalists are required to provide 200 samples for the Grand Finale Taster’s Ticket gift box (includes investors, media, sponsors, and foodies!). Finalist products will also be highlighted in the online Marketplace and supported via e-commerce.