OEN’s Digital Marketing Internship is a hands-on opportunity to network with Portland’s entrepreneurial and business community while gaining valuable professional work experience.
This is an unpaid position that will begin as soon as it is filled and last through the Fall 2017 semester. It will require 8 hours per week (schedule flexible) on site at OEN headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Find and highlight OEN member news
- Contribute to weekly newsletters
- Create OEN event listings and manage community event calendar
- Create promotional messaging and visuals around events as necessary
- Engage with our network on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Attend and manage social media during monthly OEN PubTalks
- Make website updates as necessary
- Contribute to a quarterly metrics report
- Perform general office duties as necessary
- Excellent writing skills
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Ability to work well independently, learn new skills, and show initiative
- Graphic design experience is not required but a plus
- Experience using the WordPress backend is not required but a plus
What is OEN?
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) connects entrepreneurs to a network of peers and mentors, startup funding opportunities, and hands-on training. A nonprofit, membership-driven organization with a 25-year track record, OEN is the heart of our entrepreneurial community. Our mission is to drive innovation, facilitate job creation, and put Oregon on the map as a center for entrepreneurial excellence.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a cover letter to Kerala Taylor, OEN Director of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.