Practical, Hands-on Training For Kanban Learn how to “Stop Starting and Start Finishing” Join us for an all day Kanban workshop on August 04th, 2018; featuring Suzanne Ward MBA MEng PMP CSM
Practical, Hands-on Training For Kanban
Learn how to “Stop Starting and Start Finishing”
Join us for an all day Kanban workshop on August 04th, 2018; featuring Suzanne Ward MBA MEng PMP CSM CSPO PSM CSP, a Scrum Master & Agile Coach/Trainer from Intel.
Our Kanban workshop will help you adopt a value–centric system of planning and executing your work. In the one day training we cover the basics of Kanban, one of the agile processes, through a combination of theory and extensive exercises. With in-depth exercises and coaching from an experienced practitioner, participants will learn how to initiate change with Kanban and bring in process improvements by identifying and addressing bottlenecks, prioritize, and initiate collaboration.
- Understand how to make prioritization, sequencing and scheduling decisions based on economic factors instead of hunches.
- Learn how to forecast single and multiple work items (releases, sprints) and be able to answer the questions like “When will the work be finished?” accurately instead of guessing due dates.
- Acquire skills to avoid emotional objections to changes in general and to Kanban WIP limits introduction in particular.
- Enabled by seven Kanban cadences, be able to introduce continuous learning and improvement process by implementing organizational feedback loops
- Familiarize with Kanban Risk Management approaches, service orientation, asymmetrical commitment and rollout phases for a Kanban initiative.
- Increase Kanban knowledge to manage, sustain and scale evolutionary improvements in their organization.
- Get a thorough understanding of the Kanban method, its core principles and practices.
- Learn how to design and introduce a Kanban system into your existing work environment.
- Understand how to improve service delivery with Kanban systems and ensure better customer focus.
- Learn to maximize benefits of the Pull-based workflow, limit Work In Progress (WIP) through continuous collaboration and active, ongoing learning and improving by defining the best possible team workflow.
- Learn concepts through case studies, interactive role play, exercises and discussions.
- Retain more information because of our unique hands-on approach; based on the latest research into brain science.
- Be entertained by stories from our real-world experienced and knowledgeable instructors.
- Maximize investments already made by gaining valuable Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Increase your personal worth within your company and in the marketplace.
- Network with people from Intel Corporation and other software companies.
IBEA 707 SW Washington St Portland, Oregon 97205