Raising prices can be intimidating. Come learn how to increase your rates strategically and network with other women entrepreneurs! You'll learn: * Why you should be charging more * How to strategically raise
Raising prices can be intimidating. Come learn how to increase your rates strategically and network with other women entrepreneurs!
* Why you should be charging more
* How to strategically raise your prices
* Best practices for communicating price changes to clients
Hatch Members: $13 ($5 off) with promo code: hatch5
5:30pm-6pm Networking & Appetizers
6pm-7:30pm Presentation Q&A
1. Who can attend? Anyone who identifies as a woman is welcome! This is an inclusive event.
2. Why is this just for women? Because I believe that low rates are contributing to the earning disparity between men and women. This seminar digs into the unique challenges we face as women entrepreneurs and ways to overcome them.
3. Can I skip the networking and show up at 6pm? Absolutely! I encourage you to come to the networking but only if it works with your schedule.
Melissa Barker is a business coach, digital marketing consultant, and textbook author. Along with first-hand experience negotiating price increases as a woman entrepreneur, Melissa specialized in negotiation during her MBA program. In addition, she received formal debate training and worked as a debate coach, where she mentored women in the debate community. Melissa is also a mentor for Five One Labs’ “Female Founders Fellowship” and helps female entrepreneurs in conflict-affected areas.
(Tuesday) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
2420 Northeast Sandy Boulevard Portland, OR 97232