Join us on March 9th, 2018 to meet public agencies with unique opportunities for certified firms. • Learn how to prequalify with prime contractors to maximize opportunities available for certified firms. •
Join us on March 9th, 2018 to meet public agencies with unique opportunities for certified firms.
• Learn how to prequalify with prime contractors to maximize opportunities available for certified firms.
• Prepare for current and future projects.
• Understand how to streamline your state certification.
• Maximize state certifications through unique public contracts.
• Understand how the COBID (Oregon’s Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity) certification helps you grow your business.
Skanska’s local operations comprise the Oregon and Southwest Washington regions, and in 2017 had gross revenues of $907 million. The combined Oregon and Washington gross revenues total $1.41 billion.
Skanska USA is one of the largest, most financially sound construction and development companies in the U.S., serving a broad range of clients including those in transportation, power, industrial, water/wastewater, healthcare, education, sports, data centers, government, aviation, life sciences and commercial. Headquartered in New York with offices in 31 metro areas, we have nearly 11,000 employees committed to being leaders in safety, project execution, sustainability, ethics and people development. In 2017, our work in building construction, civil and power/industrial construction, commercial development and infrastructure development (public-private partnerships) generated $7.3 billion in revenue. Global revenue of parent company Skanska AB, headquartered in Stockholm and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, totaled $18.8 billion in 2017. Skanska shares are publicly traded in the U.S. on the OTC market under the symbol SKBSY through a Level I American Depository Receipt program.
(Friday) 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (OAME)
731 N. Hayden Meadows Drive