1548 NE 15th Avenue
Events at this location
As a business owner, you have expenses to pay and obligations to meet, so if you were to become disabled, the future of your company could be in jeopardy. Jay
As a business owner, you have expenses to pay and obligations to meet, so if you were to become disabled, the future of your company could be in jeopardy. Jay Edwards from MassMutual Oregon will share tools during this session to help businesses mitigate these and similar risks.
Do you ever go to work and in a blink of an eye you realize the day is over and you are left wondering where the time went? Do you
Do you ever go to work and in a blink of an eye you realize the day is over and you are left wondering where the time went? Do you feel as though you are in a perpetual cycle where your to-do list is forever growing and never shrinking? What if you could change all of that by taking a course that taught you skills and the simple truth behind achieving extraordinary results?
Come join our 6 series mastermind group where leadership coach Rachel, with Break the Norm Leadership, will be addressing business related challenges regarding time management and producing results. The series will be frameworked around Gary Keller’s book, “The One Thing” and participants will be asked to read specific chapters and come prepared with thought provoking ideas and insights for discussion. This group will provide a collaborative learning environment comprised of diverse business professionals with varied skills sets, backgrounds and professions. Sign up now, space is limited. You won’t want to this miss unique opportunity.
Coach Rachel with ‘Break the Norm Leadership’ works to break through traditional ideas of leadership by bridging the gap between positional leadership and influence. She has worked in her field for 5 years and is accredited through the highly esteemed and reputable John Maxwell Coaching program. She has worked with business leaders in all stages of their careers, emerging entrepreneurs and corporate teams. Essential topics she covers with her clients are strength based leadership, communication, conflict resolution, the elements of a success team, and how hiring the ideal team players impacts productivity. She is motivated by the belief that there isn’t one type of leader and that leadership is a skill that is developed with time and dedication. Her core belief is that leadership is more than a job title.
Whether you are a seasoned speaker, or just starting out, high-impact public speaking is the KEY to translating your knowledge into raving fans and followers... Intuitive Speaking is a script-free approach
Whether you are a seasoned speaker, or just starting out, high-impact public speaking is the KEY to translating your knowledge into raving fans and followers…
Intuitive Speaking is a script-free approach to high-impact speaking (with heart).
It is an innovative way to effective speaking that will allow you to show up as the best version of you, communicating your ideas clearly and powerfully, and while remaining flexible to what each moment brings – verbally and physically.
Let’s face it. There is nothing more important than you getting your work out there to serve others. And your clients desperately need you to help, heal, and enrich their lives. Let’s maximize the power of your speaking so that your audience gets the very best of you.
That’s why I created this one-day Intuitive Speaking event:
Embody Your Message & Stand in Your Authority
Learn how to command every moment- when everything is at stake.
At the Embody Your Message & Stand in Your Authority event, you’ll learn to:
• consistently speak in a way that inspires transformation, sales, and long-term followers – no matter where you are, or how long you have to speak
• distill your message into its unforgettable essence
• move with confidence- so you don’t sabotage what you are saying with mis-matched body language
• communicate effectively about your value, so you are a magnet to highly-aligned clients, partnerships, and opportunities
• release old fears and limiting beliefs that keep you shrinking back from your full authority, especially as you desire to break through to the next level
You will learn and practice this (and more) at the Intuitive Speaking: Embody Your Message & Stand in Your Authority Event
You will receive:
• highly-interactive Intuitive Speaking master class for script-free speaking the demonstrates your authority, value, and heart
• Intuitive Movement practices, which will allow you to physically command any room, without stale, forced blocking techniques, or being dependent on a Power Point to stay visually interesting
• a community of peers who will support you in showing up in your full authority, in an unconditionally safe supportive environment to take creative risks and grow.