OEN & OTBC Workshop: Startup 411 – How to Start Your Startup
Got an idea for a startup, but don’t know where to start? This workshop will provide an overview of local resources, along with a checklist of steps to take as you build out your plan.
This workshop, held jointly by OEN and OTBC, will provide you with:
- A checklist of where to get started
- A review of common mistakes entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them
- An overview of startup funding options (and realities)
- An overview of resources available to entrepreneurs
- Answers to some of the basic questions that always come up about protecting your idea, co-founders, etc.
Add to calendar: Outlook – Google – Yahoo – Outlook.com – Apple Calendar
Cost: $20 for OEN members and $35 for non-members. *Sorry, no refunds*
Not yet an OEN member? Join today to get a pass to this workshop for free!
Steve Morris is the Executive Director of OTBC and the Managing Director of OregonStartups.com. A veteran of three startups, he has more than 25 years of management experience in the software, service, and semiconductor test industries at companies such as Hewlett Packard, Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics, Credence Corporation and Teseda Corporation.