OEN & OTBC Workshop: Startup 411 – How to Start Your Startup
Got an idea for a startup, but don’t know where to start? This workshop will provide an overview of local resources, along with a checklist of steps to take as you build out your plan.
This workshop, held jointly by OEN and OTBC, will provide you with:
- A checklist of where to get started
- A review of common mistakes entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them
- An overview of startup funding options (and realities)
- An overview of resources available to entrepreneurs
- Answers to some of the basic questions that always come up about protecting your idea, co-founders, etc.
Session Leader: Steve Morris, Executive Director of OTBC
Steve Morris is the Executive Director of OTBC and the Managing Director of OregonStartups.com. A veteran of three startups, he has more than 25 years of management experience in the software, service, and semiconductor test industries at companies such as Hewlett Packard, Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics, Credence Corporation and Teseda Corporation.
Cost: The cost is $14 for OEN Members and $20 for non-members. Please register online by clicking the “Purchase Options” button at right.
Please note: Because of a recent CRM migration, all OEN Members need to reset their password before they can continue to take advantage of our deep member discounts. If you haven’t done so yet, please reset your password here.
3400 U.S. Bancorp Tower
111 S.W. Fifth Avenue