Members Only: Speed Mentoring
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Our members-only speed mentoring event is an opportunity to share challenges, exchange ideas, and potentially identify a new mentor. This is your chance to bring your most pressing concerns to experienced founders, CEOs, lawyers, accountants, investors, and more.
Why: One of the requests we get the most here at OEN is helping entrepreneurs connect to a mentor. We are piloting a Speed Mentoring program to see if this helps make the connections people are looking for.
What: Mentees will meet one-on-one with current members of the OEN Board of Directors & Advisory Board in short sessions before rotating to another mentor. Mentees are in charge of the discussion. Future meetings between a pairing will be up to both parties involved – don’t forget your business cards!
How much: $50, OEN members only. Space is limited to 10! *Sorry, no refunds.*
Not yet an OEN member? Join today!
- 8 Successful People Share How Not to Find a Mentor (Fast Company)
- How to Find a Mentor (Fizzle)
- Jason Bolt, Founder & CEO, Revant
- Ernie Bootsma, Partner, Ater Wynne
- Paige Hendrix Buckner, Founder & CEO, ClientJoy
- Scott Davidson, Partner, White Summers
- John Hull, Assistant Dean, University of Oregon, Lundquist College of Business
- Jon Maroney, Partner, Oregon Angel Fund
- David Myers, Attorney, Tonkon Torp
- Graham Petersen, Shareholder, Geffen Mesher
- Scott Sandler, Fund Manager, Oregon Angel Fund
- Ken Tomita, Partner & Co-Founder, Grovemade
- Linda Weston, outgoing Executive Director, and Maggie Finnerty, incoming Executive Director, OEN