OEN Seminar: Answers to Your Legal Questions
“Attorney” may seem like a four-letter word, but every startup faces legal questions, and it’s always best to have the right structure and protections in place from the outset. This workshop will provide you with a general overview of common startup legal issues, and will help you learn how to translate “legalese” into plain language that you can understand.
You will walk away from this workshop with legal templates you can start using in your business today, including:
- LLC Operating Agreement & Guidelines
- Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
You will also get:
- Guidance on whether to choose an LLC vs. corporation
- A better understanding of the difference between employees and independent contractors
- An overview of key legal issues that affect startups
- Answers to basic questions about protecting your IP
Coffee and breakfast snacks provided.
Cost: $60 for OEN members and $125 for non-members. *Sorry, no refunds*
Not yet an OEN member? Join today. Plans start at $60/year and include free PubTalk passes, Concept or Executive Summary reviews, and much more!
Attorney, Cosgrave Vergeer Kester LLP
Nate Funk is an attorney at Cosgrave Vergeer Kester LLP. His practice focuses on providing high-quality and cost-effective legal services to entrepreneurs and small businesses. Nate has worked as both outside and in-house counsel, and draws on his prior experience in litigation and dispute resolution to advise his clients on risk management and strategic legal planning. He enjoys working with clients in all stages of their business, from those just getting started to those working on their exit strategy.