OEN Workshop: Find Your Fans & Focus – How To Attract, Win, and Woo The Right Customers
Are you starting a new business? Or have you been at it for a while, but just aren’t getting the traction – or customers – you need to make it profitable? This workshop is for you.
We’ll teach you a step-by-step, proven framework you will use again and again! (In your customer definition. As you develop your products or services. In your web, blog, and print copy. Basically, everywhere.)
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Define exactly who your target customer is (hint: it’s NOT “everyone”)
- Hone in on what your target customer needs and wants – so you can deliver it
- Attract, woo + win your target customers, so they want to work with you again and again
- Learn a step-by-step blueprint that will enable you to pinpoint who you should be selling to, and why they need you.
- Find the best free, simple, easy-to-use tools to get into the hearts and minds of your target customer
- Use a simple recipe to describe exactly what you sell, and for whom
Add to calendar: Outlook – Google – Yahoo – Outlook.com – Apple Calendar
Cost: $25 for OEN members and $50 for non-members. *Sorry, no refunds*
Not yet an OEN member? Join today to get a pass to this workshop for free!
Small Business Strategist, Mentor + Coach
Wendy is an experienced business coach, mentor and teacher with a great love for education, technology, and empowering women and girls.
After earning her MBA at the top-ranked program for international business in the U.S., Wendy spent 12+ years in sales and marketing roles for highly respected technology companies such as Adobe, Apple, and Google, on both a regional and global scale.
Wendy now teaches early-stage entrepreneurs how to apply big-business best practices to their own business, so they can have a solid foundation to start, scale + succeed. She also shares a huge business toolkit perfect for the early-stage business-builder.
Wendy is the creator and founder of She Gets Business®, a global community and online education platform for women entrepreneurs in the first year of building their business. She also teaches business at the Mercy Corps Northwest Women’s Business Center in Portland, Oregon and at Portland State University.