OEN & OTBC Workshop: Startup 411 – How to Start Your Startup
This workshop has reached capacity. We will NOT be taking walk-ins!
Got an idea for a startup, but don’t know where to start? This workshop, held jointly by OEN and OTBC, will provide you with:
- A checklist of where to get started
- A review of common mistakes entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them
- An overview of startup funding options (and realities)
- An overview of resources available to entrepreneurs
- Answers to some of the basic questions that always come up, including protecting your idea, finding co-founders, and more!
Add to calendar: Outlook – Google – Yahoo – Outlook.com – Apple Calendar
Cost: $25 for OEN members and $50 for non-members. *Sorry, no refunds*
Not yet an OEN member? Join today to save $25 and get at least one free PubTalk pass!
Executive Director, OTBC
A veteran of three startups, Steve has more than 25 years of management experience in the software, service, and semiconductor test industries at companies such as Hewlett Packard, Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics, Credence Corporation and Teseda Corporation. In addition to leading OTBC, he serves as the Managing Director of OregonStartups.com.